Thursday, May 29, 2014

Laguna adventure.

Photo dump of what happened yesterday. My friend and I went to Laguna, I just accompanied her because she had to fix something.

Smart C+ forever and ever laban sa init.



OTW to Laguna. Motor ride hits.

Excuse my face. First stop over.



Craved for ice cream so I bought fundae cone. Yay for cheap but still good ice cream.

Believe it or not but our next stop over was at a 711 store as well but we just asked for direction that time.

LAGUNA. FINALLY.



Played with these weird things. 


She wanted a picture with the train.



New found friends. Hello guyth..

And yyep, with Dora.

GRAVVVVYYYYYY.




Went to SM Rosario to look for a monopod but failed quite miserably. Also - tried the new KFC co creation chicken cheese clover, yyep, was fine, I guess. 




Pasalubong for my niece. Why is this soooo expensive? 


Photos taken using my Samsung S2 phone, edited at VSCOCam.


with love,
Lilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment