Thursday, May 8, 2014

CamSur Pasabog '14.

HAPPY THURSDAY

I've been gone for a week or so I guess. I actually got invited by a friend to join them and her family to visit CamSur. We went to Caramoan but mostly stayed in Lagonoy. It was one of the most amazing 5 days of my life. I got to bond with the whole family and travel as well. I actually miss them already.



So yeah. That's the main reason why I wasn't able to update as much as I want to. As of now I am actually editing our pictures. I also made a mini video of our trip so I'll post that below. I don't really know if I'll post pictures here, I am too lazy to deal with bloggers difficult way of sharing pictures but we'll see.



P.S. I also just realized that my BUNGAD BILUSO post from way way back is kind of a hit from my visitors here on the blog. I don't actually know their updated prices or whatever and I don't know if that post is still as reliable as before. Sorry. :)



with love,
Lilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment