Sunday, April 1, 2012

APRIL FOOLS DAY

The only time of the year when you can be a total ass, troll about everything and do a prank where most people will just laugh at you and know that you're doing it just because it's APRIL 1. D:

You can also tell your crush that you like him/her and shout "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY" after and you'll both laugh about it. OR MAYBE NOT.

So yeah, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY everyone. Don't be easily fooled.

Also - KPOP IDOLS are trolling every kpop fandom as of now and so don't believe everything or anything that they're saying. LOL. Don't get trolled by them, even if you love them that much. D:

Enjoy your day.

with love, Lileth.

P.S. I might continue my "a week challenge". I actually enjoyed doing it and I decided to make it my 365-something-like-that challenge for now. :D Let's see if I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment