Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Banana Potato-naaaaaaa.

Good evening...

I was out the whole day today. I accompanied my Aunt to the salon and after that I met up with my friends. I'm still tired from the previous trip and I just wanna sleep now.

So this post is supposed to be about my Day 1 in Palawan, but I don't really have enough pictures of that day. Also - I lost our digital camera that day on the plane. I don't know what happened. I was sleeping the whole trip and when I searched for it inside my bag, it was gone. We talked to the AirPhil Express staffs and I don't know what they did, they didn't allowed us to go back and check the plane for it. I was so frustrated and mad that day. Imagine my moms explosion towards me . :\ Bad experience, check!!! But of course it was a happy day because we got to see/visit our relatives there. Ahhhhh the happiness our family bring us, priceless. :D

So yeah, I'll try to edit this post and add some pictures or maybe I'll just compile everything on one whole blog entry. Who knows? Hahaha. ME!!!

with love, Lileth.

No comments:

Post a Comment