Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The iron is hot.

Good evening...

So today was a pretty busy day for me. I kind of did a lot of things, well, it may not be as busy as some top bloggers' day but at least it's not my normal boring ass day. :D

I went to Tagaytay to buy another set of bleaching powder because as you guys know, my attempt last night was a complete disaster. I'm crossing my fingers for it to be successful now. I'm covered with hair dye as I am typing this. OTL. I actually went to our store in Mahogany to wait for my mom after that. Exciting stuffs happened there. LOL.

And that's it. That's an interesting day for me, really. LOL


Also - I would just like to say that I hate people who text me about special stuffs but never reply when I ask/reply to them. Like seriously. WTF!!!

P.S. I'll show you guys tomorrow my new hair color. :\ I'm quite uncertain about this, so.

with love, Lileth.

No comments:

Post a Comment