Sunday, August 14, 2011

MUA

Got to style and be the make-up artist for a photoshoot today. It's for the debut of my friend's sister. It was indeed tiring but I enjoyed and had a lot of fun. We went to Abundant Place and Nuvali for this shoot. The rain didn't stopped us from having fun, getting hyper and actually managing to get beautiful photos, well, it's all thanks to the great and "kwela" photographer's, really.

The theme for the photoshoot was actually "ULZZANG". It wasn't that hard to think of styles since I'm a huge fan of Korean street style and I used to look at famous Ulzzangs photos. I got some help from my friend for some of it. We tried doing Sulli's style during their Chu promotion and I can say that we nailed it. :3

So yeah. It's my first time to actually style and do something like this. First MUA and Styling gig - as what I told my friends earlier and I'm quite glad and happy with the outcome. :) Thank you very much to everyone who helped and complimented me, it means a lot - really. /le cries

Here's some of the photos.... for now. Teaser pictures - if you may :3



Model : Jairah Jaranilla
MUA and styled by
: Lily Jeciel
Photo by : Jay Vasquez and Jhon Isren Jaranilla of DAT Photography
Post-processed by : Monick Jaranilla

And some BTS I took while trollin' and enjoying the beautiful view of Tagaytay and Nuvali. :3




That's basically it, for now - at least....

with love,Lileth.

No comments:

Post a Comment