Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Butterbeer.

Tried that Caramel Frappuccino with Irish coffee(should be Toffee nut syrup - but that's not available here now.) and Hazelnut syrup, drizzled with caramel. I don't really know if I liked it. It still has strong coffee taste in it, I expected it to be sweet or something. The barista got confused and she obviously don't know what to do with my order that she actually asked the store managers for help. I just smiled and told her that it's a recipe I got from tumblr of Butterbeer. I also had Cinnamon Swirl since I haven't had any decent meal when I left home. Hahaha. Like a boss. I seriously wanna have a legit and real Butterbeer. The one you can find from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This is, of course, in celebration of my successful registration to Pottermore the first day of it's opening, well except I'm 2 days late for my own celebration. I so boss!


with love,Lileth.

No comments:

Post a Comment