Sunday, August 21, 2011

Drive safely

My brother finally decided to teach me how to drive. I can say that I'm quite comfortable driving now more than when I tried driving last last month ago or so. It was so much fun, he actually taught my cousin and I. :)

So hopefully I can have my license next week and drive like a pro (or not) next month. :) Please do pray for me. Hahaha.

Also, my cousins parents, my mom, our other cousin, 2 of our nieces and I went to Tagaytay and Nuvali. We ate at Giligans and then proceeded to Nuvali, I told them that it's a nice place to just chill and all and so yeah~ :)

What am I even saying here? Hahaha. Don't judge me.... Forgive!

And since I'm a lazy cat... I would like to congratulate everyone I know (my friends, ex-classmates, etc) for passing the July 2011 NLE here, instead of making a different blog post for it. I'm so proud of you guys. You deserve it!!!!

Of course, since I'm bias/ed and all - I need to mention 언니 Ellen (my dorky seoul-sister)!!! I'm so proud of this girl, she actually sacrificed a lot when she reviewed for that exam. She went all the way to Baguio - away from her family, well except for her sister(yes, she's from Mindanao), stopped updating herself about KPOP (this is a huge sacrifice, really.), went away from a special someone and was actually heartbroken along the way. Congratulations Unni. I'm so proud of you that I actually teared-up when I heard you passed. You already. :) I love you and I miss you so bad.

And just like before... What I wear today~ :)



with love,Lileth.

No comments:

Post a Comment