Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh hi.

Good evening...

So I was not neglecting this blog of mine, I was just busy having a life that I sometimes (more like, ALWAYS) get tired/lazy when I have time to blog. I use the time to sleep more or do some things I needed to do, like procrastinate over tumblr and tweet like a crazy person. LOL. I kid, I kid. But seriously, I was busy hanging out and helping out a friend for her portfolio and another friend because their house got burned over some ridiculous reason and they needed every help they can get. Also - our towns' fiesta is just around the corner so I was accompanying my mom with the grocery shoppings she had to do. :D

My friend still haven't uploaded our Batangas trip pictures so I can't really update you guys about it. I'm kind of getting impatient about it too but I don't really have time anyways so I just let her be and not pester her about it. Hahahaha. Tomorrow, some of my friends and I are planning on swimming, I don't know where yet but I told them that we should go somewhere near our place because I'm kind of still tired from everything I did the last few days. :\

WTF, this post is supposed to be a short update. Hahahaha. So yeah~

with love, Lileth

No comments:

Post a Comment