Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's more fun in Crosswinds.

Good evening..

Had a mini photoshoot with my photographer friend Cye and BFF Larina. We went to Crosswinds Tagaytay for this because we have a friend there and yes, we know how beautiful the place is. LOL. Thanks Michael. :D

It was a bit awkward because it has been years since I last had a photoshoot like this. Ugh. Even if I wanna do good and relax, I just couldn't. Hahahaha. :D

With my 배이비.

And some BTS. Naks may BTS din naman. Hahaha. JK. Cye uploaded these so I thought of sharing them to you too. :D

Excuse my face.

Say hello sa likod ni Michael. LOL


Personal assistant the movie.

Haaa. I hope no one in my family would see this. Shhhhhhh guys!!! :D

I miss my yellow hair

(c)Cye Pangilinan. She basically took the photos, edited them and uploaded them as well. Thank you so much.

with love, Lileth

No comments:

Post a Comment