Sunday, August 3, 2014

M



Ayo GG! Hahaha jk.

So last night I went to one of my college friends' birthday celebration and I can say that I kind of got tipsy from all the drinking. I sure had a good time. Happy Birthday Harold. :)

The point of this blog post tho is something I realized last night. You see, driving on my way home last night I cried because the song "Almost" by Tamia played on my phone and I suddenly missed M. The realization is that whenever I get drunk I always end up crying my eyes out for whatever reason. I just get too emotional. I could be crying for such a small matter as well, I could be crying because of the rain for all I know. It's kind of annoying because I don't like crying in front of people or someone but I can't really help it, can I?

with love,
Lilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment