Saturday, August 16, 2014

Inlove ako?














August 15, 2014.

Spent the whole day at the Guarino's because I didn't have anything planned for the day. I basically just sat the whole day not doing anything. What is my life? Hahahaha.

We also decided to play badminton but since it was kinda late (9:55PM) when we arrived at Raquetas we only got to play for an hour. It was all good though. Just realized how I can't play bdaminton anymore, I suck. Hahahaha. I am actually thinking of getting back to playing it again and finally get in a much better shape. Hooorrraaaaay!!!

They (Ate Love and Jeri) pretty much made fun of my boyfriend the whole time. In a way, I do agree with them. Hahahaha. It's kind of a big deal, you see, having a boyfriend when the both of them are still single. Hahahaha. Just kidding. It's just that they're right in a way and I don't even like the guy that much. It also sucks that he shows his "kayabangan" when it's not needed or whatever. So yeah~ I am not inlove. Well, maybe I am, but to a different person, which, again sucks because we can never become an item because he's still mad at me because of something so stupid I can't even write about.

with love,
Lilet.


No comments:

Post a Comment