Sunday, August 10, 2014

5



It's not that I don't love you, I am just not there... yet. I actually really like you. I remember you asked me why I said yes to you, well I don't know B, it just felt right that time and I guess I was kind of pressured to do so.

I just hate that you feel like I am lying to you when I'm actually not. I am not a sweet person, I hate texting and I hate texting someone first, I don't feel comfortable telling someone what I'm doing or where I am and I feel like that's because I got so used to being single, so yeah. I am trying my best to change that for you but I just feel like you don't appreciate that and you just don't trust me enough that you have a lot of doubts about me.

Sorry if you think I am that kind of person. :(



with love,
Lilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment