Sunday, September 7, 2014

What makes me happy?

Was tagged by my little cousin, Hannah, to this "tag game" on Instagram and since I don't feel like answering it there, I am putting my answers here. :)

So I have to write about 10 things that makes me happy and 20 facts about me.

Here we gooooo~



10 THINGS THAT MAKES ME HAPPY : 

  1. Family
  2. Pizza.
  3. Friends
  4. Korean Music.
  5. Korean Foods.
  6. My car.
  7. Kylie Jenner.
  8. Music.
  9. Make up.
  10. Crts.

20 FACTS ABOUT ME :

  1. I'm a heavy drinker.
  2. I sometimes wish I am not as tall as I actually am.
  3. I have the hugest crush on Kylie Jenner.
  4. I quit college and I am unemployed.
  5. I used to enjoy driving, USED TO.
  6. I spend most of my time with my friends.
  7. I don't like being told what to do.
  8. I am currently in a relationship with someone but it don't feel like I am actually in one.
  9. The name ACE is my most hated name. I don't think I'll ever be friends with someone named Ace.
  10. Coke < Coffee.
  11. I seriously wanna get plastic surgery but I am soooo poor to even dream about it.
  12. I fell in love with one of my best boy friends. 
  13. I wanna live in South Korea, Malibu and Japan, eventually.
  14. I love singing.
  15. My mom gave me my car, it's a honda crv 2003 model and I named it Joonattan.
  16. I am stopping right here because I don't know what to write anymore. 



Fvck. I had such a hard time answering. WTF, right? I feel like I don't know my self more than before or maybe I just changed a lot and I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...


with love,
Lilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment