Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Big bite.

Craved for pizza one afternoon, so I tweeted about it and my cousin told me that she'd want to go buy pizza with me. Brought my pink monopod as well, so we can take silly and random pictures for the blog.


Rainbow above the clouds. My mom saw this first, shouted and told me to
take a picture of it. These pictures actually don't do it justice. It was such an
amazing sight. I stared at it for a good 5 minutes before that black/gray cloud 
covered it.

I know I look scary here. My dark under eye is such a huge problem.


Selfie with my nephew. I still find it weird using monopod for selfies'
but yeah, I'll get the hang of it soon enough.

Hanna arrived from Abu Dhabi that exact day. 

Silly faces to annoy everyone around us. 

The only pizza store in our town. There's another pizza store but this
one is better.

Walking and taking selfie. Done. My nephew told us that everyone
was looking at us while we take pictures. Talk about not having shame.

(Taken by Aleck)
Haven't tried this Mulawin Hot Pandesal but Aleck told us that it's
delish.



(Taken by Aleck)
Never ending selfies. My nephew obviously enjoyed using my monopod.

(Taken by Aleck)
Tried this one. It was okay.

(Taken by Aleck)
I jokingly told him that he takes pictures like a blogger.


(Taken by Aleck)




Ahhhhh and now I am craving for Big Bite's pizza again. The only problem is that I can't afford pizza right now (too broke to even buy a Php200+ pizza) and I still need to lose a lot of weight.

with love,
Lilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment