Monday, September 17, 2012

IT'S TIME TO LEAVE BEHIND THE SUMMER.


091712 Coordinate
Cut-out green skull tshirt - Thrifted for only Php10.
Brown leggings - Bazaar.
Brown Parisian shoes.

I'll try to wear everything in my closet from now on. I bought these shoes last year and I only got to wear them once, for a photoshoot. Sayang, diba? I have a lot of newly bought clothes that I never get to wear because I tend to get lazy to dress up - ending up me wearing the same set of clothes. LOL. Also - it's getting a lot colder in Tagaytay now so layering is acceptable. Yey!!!

Like, share, vote, fave and be my fan here:


Did you guys missed me? Hahaha. I bet no one really did but anyways. I'm officially back!!! I'm fine. I've been busy with work and with my Kdrama addiction. Hahahaha. I'll most probably update whenever I feel like it, I'll try to post non-emo stuffs.... :)

So how have you guys been?

with love, Lileth.

No comments:

Post a Comment