Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pride

I really appreciate it when people see me more what I actually see myself as. I mean, when people actually say I'm pretty and all that shiz. I honestly don't consider my self pretty, even cute, just NO. That's why when people tell me I'm pretty/cute I tend to brush them off and be sarcastic about it. I just can't accept that. Thank you but NO.

So now, imagine how I felt when my bestriend, Erich, told me to try auditioning for this modelling agency because they're looking for new models. She's even willing to accompany me to the place. Why would anyone do that? LOL. I don't really know if I can but when people do this, I also wanna challenge my self and do it but I just can't. I do appreciate that she thinks I can be a model but right now I'm actually battling over my self. This is me against me. Hahahahaha.

To the people who never fails to remind me I'm not really worthless, even if I know I am.... Thank you so much. :)

with love, Lileth.

No comments:

Post a Comment