Sunday, May 8, 2011

my mom is perfect

Today is Mother's Day so it's just a given that I make a post about the most special woman in my life. My mom.

My mom is my hero. She's a very strong woman. I've never seen her cry,or at least I don't remember it, she got mad a lot of times and she's just like any other mom there is. She's beautiful, loving, caring, she provides for us, she think about us first before herself. Her smile is the most perfect smile I've ever seen. I can talk about her all day and not actually feel tired about it. I'm super proud and happy to have her as my mom, being her daughter is one big blessing God gave me and I will be forever thankful for that.

Nobody is perfect they say, but for me there is, of course that person is my mom. How can she not be perfect?

I love you Nanay.
Sorry for being such a huge stressor. I know I had let you down a lot of times already, I might actually give a lot of disappointments in the near future again, but I know whatever your decision will be by then, that's the right thing and I'll accept it. Thank you for loving me and for everything,seriously. I love you so much. :)

with love,Lileth

No comments:

Post a Comment